Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Yay for Valentine's Day!!!

We hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!! We had a great day.....didn't do a whole lot, but that often turns out to be the nicest time!

I was actually having a pretty bad morning, and then I got to work. I was there for about thirty minutes, when I look up and Griffin is standing in the doorway with a vase full of roses for me...he looked so cute! And the best part...they were all wet because he had spilled the water out in the lobby. He was soaked! It was just the cutest sight to see my little cupid standing there!! And to make the day EVEN better, thirty minutes later, flowers are delivered from Josh!!! It doesn't get any better than receiving flowers TWICE in a day, from the two most important guys in your life!!!

Then I got home and Josh had made cabbage and smoked sausage (because I had been craving it since we had it on New Year's Day) and au gratin potatoes!! It was delicious!!! We watched The Brothers Grimm (well, okay, Josh watched it...I fell asleep!...if that tells you how interested I was...), and then one of the things that I had gotten Josh was the Simpsons "The Story of Their Love" DVD, so we watched a few episodes of that, and then several episodes of Lost! What a relaxing night!!!

Anyway, it was a great night.... We hope you all had just as great a night as us!