Monday, February 14, 2011

Papa works for a smile!

 I laughed as I went through these pictures. We had dinner at HuHot with Grammy & Papa and Papa did his best to get a grin out of Wren. You can see by the rapid movement captured that she was making him work for it!
"I don't know, Papa, you'll have to do better than that to keep my attention!"

"Oh, that's a whole lot of movement! Maybe I'll watch for a minute!"

"Kisses on the hand, please."

"Baby attention span here...keep trying!"

"Aaaahhh! That's funny!"

"Okay, Papa! You got my attention now!!"

"Grammy, I'm hungry after all that playing and giggling!"

Wren is so lucky to have grandparents who love her so much! They are just so sweet with her and she loves them right back! I think the three of them are going to cause quite a ruckus over the coming years!