Monday, February 14, 2011

14 Weeks!

Seriously? Is this not the most adorable baby you've ever seen?!

She posed like this the entire time we were taking her picture and we thought she looked like she was singing, "I'm a Little Teapot."

We officially have a giggle monster! She is sooo happy in the mornings. She gets up, eats, and then we come downstairs and play for a while. She is always really talkative so I'm able to get a lot of funny little grunty giggles out of her. Makes my life complete!

She has also done a fantastic job of sleeping this week! Knowing that I was going to be headed back to work, we decided to try to get her on a sleep schedule at night. She took to it so well and after 1 week, she now sleeps from about 9:00 or 10:00 at night until 8:00 in the morning. Can we say ammmmaazing for Mommy to get more than 4 hours of sleep in a row?! I have been trying to be to bed soon after she is (clearly not accomplishing that tonight) so I can get 6-8 hours.

For the most part, she is pretty good. She has her fussy moments, but they usually revolve around her being tired or hungry. She definitely goes from happy smiley baby to GIVE ME MILK, NOW in a matter of seconds. When she's hungry, she's hungry now! So that's an adjustment when out in public, but we do okay.

I have a lot of posts I need to do...I just find myself with so little time on the actual computer these days. I read my blogs and catch up on things via my phone, so updating the blog has been harder to do. But I do have several to post, so hopefully I'll get to them this week.