Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bachelorette Party Fun!!

Here are some pics from the bachelorette party! It was so so so so fun!! Needless to say, when you put 15 Women in a room together with lots of martinis and margaritas and jello shots (among other things) along with lots of funny silly games and toys....you learn a lot about the people in the room! :) It was really fun and I thought I would share some of the pics that I could....
Just some background...the rule was that everyone was supposed to wear an old bridesmaids gown to get in the wedding mood. It was a good way to get use out of the things that would otherwise sit in the closet forever...or, for me, it was a good excuse to go buy a cheap dorky dress from Penney's!
Here's the start of the party as people started filtering in... Then it was time for a jello shot with my good friends, Trish and Jess.
Next, Penny arrived with an ice cube for me...which was incredibly difficult to get out of the mold and which repeatedly hit me in the nose ALL night long!
Then it was time for Shell (in her gloriously 80s dress) to get the games started!
Here's me having another margarita!
Then it was present time! It was hilarious to say the least...

....this is the point where things start to get a little crazy! I'll have to do another post because Blogger isn't letting me add anymore pictures right now...