Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Happy Retirement Dad!!!

What an accomplishment!! We had a surprise retirement party for Dad on Sunday and it was such a blast!! We got to visit with family and friends from all over the state and celebrate!

This is a pic of Mom & Dad looking at the scrapbook that she made for him. It is so amazing and it showed what a full career he has had.
We were really bad picture-takers this day though! We didn't get any other pictures besides these and none with family and friends! :( We must've been having too much fun!And it was also my birthday on Sunday! What a beautiful day, and I woke up to breakfast in bed TWO days in a row! And I also got flowers twice!! How'd I get so lucky?Nothing beats a little black dress! And I got the best cheesecake ever to wish with!

All in all, it was a great weekend! We just wish that we had more pictures from the party of everyone else!