Sunday, September 17, 2006

Some Reception Pics...

Our first dance...(Mark Wills, I Do (Cherish You)) Here are the Wyoming Grads with the Cowboy Joe Groomscake...it looked pretty good...tasted even better!
I love this one of everyone dancing....you can see Jess really getting into it, then Ronnie and Patty groovin' and then Aunt Kathy and my arm...Here are Jeremy & Josh (my Handsome Husband, hehe)....hmm, had much to drink, guys?!Here's me showing off my bling! :)
Left Foot, One Stomp!!
We had an absolutely amazing time! It was such a fun reception and everyone got up and danced the entire night! The food was great and when we went this morning, the people at Coyote Crossing said that it was their smoothest and funnest reception to date (it was their 30-something'th wedding since opening last year). I think everyone had a good time, which is all Josh and I wanted.