Wednesday, September 13, 2006

FYI.....

WEDDING WEEK IS HERE!!!!!!!
We can't believe it's already here! Things are going very smoothly thus far...nothing to complain about yet!

But I have had a lot of people who have been asking about our registries since we didn't put anything into the shower invites (per my request...the Knot told me not to! hehe) We are registered at a few different places...our main two are Kohl's (for obvious reasons) and Bed Bath & Beyond. We also have a few things at Target. You can follow the link to the right for our wedding web site and there is a box where you can click to find our registries...or you can do it through their individual web sites. So there you have it...even though it's only two days away and probably useless info at this point, but I have had enough people ask me that I thought it would be worth putting on here.

The rest of this week is going to go so fast!!! Tomorrow I have a massage and pedicure with my sister, then we meet with the reception site for our final counts and whatnot. Then tomorrow afternoon, Travis & Lilian get in from Colorado and Lisa will be in from Wyoming, so we're really excited to see them! We're going to have a bridal party dinner out and then go back to Jess & Fritz's so we can finish programs and the guys can watch football. Friday we have the rehearsal and then Saturday is THE BIG DAY!!!!

Sunday is a free day for us, we're going to try to relax, so hopefully I can get a blog posted with pics from our rehearsal & rehearsal dinner as well as some from the wedding hopefully.


Wish us luck!!!!