Tuesday, January 24, 2006

What a Weekend!!

It's been a bit since our last post, but we had a really busy and full weekend. Friday, I joined a gym (well, just the Y) and worked out in the morning, and then lounged for the rest of the day. Then, that night we went to some friends' and played poker and just visited. It was really fun, but Josh was really tired because he had inventory that morning.

Saturday, my sister, cousin and I went dress shopping!! I found my dress!!!! Yipee! Here is a funny pic of me getting ready to try on some dresses!








Then, that night, we went to Shell & Dan's to visit with them and Bub & Ryan. Here are some pics from that night. Bub & Ryan just had a little baby boy, Parker, back in December. He's getting so big!! There is a pic of him when he was first born, and then some from this weekend. It's crazy how quickly they grow!! Anyway, it was a fun night, and we certainly don't get enough time to spend with them.