Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tried on Wedding Dresses!!!

Well, I have been dragging my feet on it, but I finally went and tried some dresses on today. I decided I wanted to go by myself for the first time, just so I could see what I do and don't like without outside influences. I'm glad I did, but now I'm excited to go back with some company and get some opinions! I found several that I loved, and one in particular!! My sister and cousin and I will be going on Saturday so they can help me decide! It was way easier that I had imagined it would be!

Tonight, Josh is working late, so I went to a Silpada party and then came home to play with the pup. She's felt a little neglected this week, so I gave her some extra rounds of fetch. Now she's ready to cuddle and take a nap...which sounds pretty good to me! We've got a pretty full weekend planned, and since Josh has inventory tomorrow, I know that he's going to be ready to relax!!

I'm going to try the Sangria recipe that Jeremy & Lisa gave to Patty. We'll see how we like it! I hope it turns out well!! Have a great weekend everyone!!