Sunday, January 15, 2006

Lazy Weekend!

We haven't had much of a weekend. The bridal affair was this weekend, so I spent Saturday at that, working, and then today, I went as a bride. I found several videographers, which is the last vendor that we need to book. And I got lots of information about honeymoons, which is for Josh. He's in charge of that area, but I might have to light a fire under his hiney!


Last night, while Josh was working, I had dinner and did some shopping with my sister and Griffin. He's getting so big, and has such an adorable personality! I especially love that he only wanted me to hold him while we waited for our table. Aunties have the best job in the world...we spoil and spoil, and then get to take them home!!

Here are some pics of Griff. One is of him and Kowe sleeping. He came over one night, and he was crashed, but Kowe was worried about him, and kept getting up any time he'd make a little noise. Finally, she tuckered out too, and she decided to sleep right by him in case he needed her. The other is just a gorgeous pic of him. He's so cute!!


Today, we're relaxing and watching the game, and then Josh has to work this evening. I don't have to work tomorrow due to Martin Luther King, Jr. day, so I've got a lot of projects to get started on! With weddings on the brain, I'm getting started on some scrapbooking and some "do it yourself" projects for the wedding. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!


Here are some pictures of us during our ski trip earlier this month. We went to Boyne Mountain, Michigan and had a lot of fun, but didn't actually ski! We tubed, and relaxed!! It was great. My sister and I enjoyed a day at the Solace Spa, where she got a "Needy Mommy" massage for pregnant women, and I got a Hotty Totty massage and mud wrap! We were useless for the rest of the day!!! Josh and I took a ride on a horse drawn wagon, and you can see a pic of me and one of the horses. You can also see the pic of us in our matching ski pjs that Ron & Patty got us for Christmas. We looked so cute!!!