Monday, January 16, 2006

Kowe lost her big teeth!!

Well, after much chewing and lots of little teeth, Kowe just today lost two of her really big teeth. I vacuumed the living room, and when I came back in the room, there were two little things in the middle of the floor. I thought, "How the heck could I have missed those?!?" I thought I might be going nuts, but when I picked the one up, it was her tooth!!! She's getting so big, but hopefully once she loses all of them, maybe the chewing will subside a bit. Thankfully, she's really good about chewing on just her toys and doesn't venture into our furniture or our shoes (except when we're wearing them.) Now she's all tuckered out!! She's sleeping on dad's feet.

As for the rest of the day, we have been cleaning and watching Entourage on and off all day. I woke up to a delicious smell, and when I got down to the kitchen, Josh had trays all set to bring me breakfast in bed!! What a sweetie!! We're enjoying the day off, and plan on watching the Golden Globes tonight! Sometimes it's just nice to lounge all day in your jammies!