Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Newborn Photo Shoot

I never posted all of the pictures together on here, so even though it was 9 weeks ago, I wanted to be sure to share all of the pictures from Wren's newborn photo shoot with my very talented friend, Annie. It's so hard to believe that she was 5 days old in these pictures and when I look at them now, it makes me so glad that we captured our sweet girl when she was so small and new. Even if we'd waited one week, she was changing so much by the day at that it wouldn't have been the same.

Oh, they're sooo cute!!

This one is her dramatic pose:
And everyone saw this in our Christmas/Announcement cards. We were so excited to see her big bright eyes. Many people have said they don't believe she's 5 days old in this picture, but we promise she was! Just goes to show how great Annie is to be able to capture her like this. Especially considering the number of *minutes* that her eyes were actually opened at the time...

In her daddy's hands:

Love those lips!

Auntie Shell's favorite:

Absolutely love this closeup. I call this her "thinker" pose:

One of Grammy's favorites, such a cuddly little bear:

One of Daddy's favorites:

And our little birdie in her nest:
Shell was just telling me that we should probably think about pics at 3 months, too. Hmmm, I guess she's probably right...