Monday, January 03, 2011

Fussy Girl

Last night was an odd night for us. Wren usually sleeps pretty well at night and doesn't mind going to bed, but for some reason she had a bit of a rough night last night. I think she might have been having a little growth spurt or something because she would wake up every 10 minutes or so and cry. I felt so bad, it's hard not knowing what to do to help her! Thankfully, it only lasted a few hours and she zonked for a couple hours at 2, then for several more hours after she ate at 4. Then she slept almost all day today, so I'm pretty sure it was a little growing spell.

Here is a picture I snapped during one of her calm periods last night. I loved how she had her left hand up holding onto the pillow. She always likes to have ahold of something. You can see that her storkbites are a little red since she had been crying. She is such a sweetie.
And poor Kowe Sue was a little ball of stress. She hates when the baby cries and she couldn't figure out what was wrong last night. She kept checking on Wren and after she fell asleep in her swing, Kowe curled up on the blanket, like "Okay, let me get a little sleep now that I got the baby to go down." Such a sweet little Mommy. Unfortunately when we finally went up to bed, she was so tired that when Josh got too close to her she snapped at him. Oooops! Being a little momma is stressful!