Sunday, July 09, 2006

There is a GOD!!!

...and his name may very well be Jeremy! Thank heavens, we have a genius among us!! Jeremy was able to save our pics, so we will be able to get everything for the videographer!!!! We have been trying to figure out what we were going to do, but now it looks like everything is going to work out just fine! Thanks Jeremy!!!!

As for the lack of updates, our upstairs computer is still acting funny, so it's really hard to get into blogger to do anything. I'm going to attempt another post or two tonight, but we'll see how it goes!

I'm a lonely girl for the next two days. Today Josh and his dad left for the lake to go fishing and camping. I just talked to them and Josh caught the first fish! And he's feeling crispy! But my sister, cousin, and all of their families left today as well for the house boat down in Kentucky. Originally, Josh and I were going to go also, but with the new job and having to take lots of time off for our wedding, honeymoon and Jess' wedding, I wouldn't think of asking for another weekend! So it's just me and Kowe in the house all alone! :( I think we'll survive, and I'm getting LOTS of wedding stuff done!