Thursday, July 27, 2006

Jessica and Fritz's Wedding

Rehearsal Dinner Pics: (on BEAUTIFUL Lake Michigan)The beautiful bride: Jess and Fritz:Mr. and Mrs. Bertsch!!!Some of the bridesmaids...the cowboy hats were worn by all thanks to Beth (second from the left) who had to bring some of Texas with her all that way! Plus I HATED my hair, so it helped tame the 'fro!Sweaty me and handsome JoshThis is my alltime favorite pic from the whole weekend...it's Jess and her Grandpa dancing together!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! His wife was just shaking her head, but it was a priceless moment!
And here's a cute pic of Linc. Shell and Lincoln went with us and he got to sleep in the bed...looks like he didn't leave much room for Shell!! We had such a great time, and Josh and Shell got to hang out all day on Friday while I was away doing wedding stuff. They went all around Holland and had lunch and got fudge. And Josh got to spend lots of time with Linc, and caught baby fever even MORE! He's such a good baby, it's hard not to.
After Jess' wedding, it really makes ours seem so close! We have one more on August 5, then it's our turn!!!! :)