Sunday, April 30, 2006

Engagement Announcement!!!

Our engagement announcement was in today's J&C!!! If you have one, check it out. We might try scanning one in soon, but only if we get around to it. It's official and things are moving along very quickly!!!!

I went to a bridal shower for my best friend's (and bridesmaid) mom on Saturday, and it really got me in the mood for the wedding! But it also reminded me of just how much we have coming up here in the next four months!! My sister's baby coming, and a shower for that, Jaye's wedding weekend, Jessica's showers and wedding weekend, our friend Jenny's wedding, my cousin Tracey's baby shower, baby, bridal shower and wedding, and all of our stuff!!! In addition to our birthdays, several graduations, and Ronnie is retiring!! WOW!!! We're going to be some busy bees!! It's a really exciting time for a lot of people!

Check back and maybe we'll post the e-announcement.