Monday, April 10, 2006

Bridesmaids Dress Shopping!!

We went bridesmaids dress shopping this weekend. It was really fun, and I have such a great group of women who surround me, I'm very lucky. The girls came to a decision very easily!!

Here is a pic of everyone together. Penny, Ellie, Abby, Jess, Griff, Shell, Elizabeth (Bub) and my mom. Everyone was hungry here!! This is right before we left for lunch at Pocket Full of Rye!!

Of course my little man had to be part of the day!! He was on camera duty, and as you can see, he sometimes likes to get pictures of himself rather than others. He knows he's cute!

Here is a pic of our beautiful flower girl, Ellie. She was such a princess in her dress!! We're looking for a dress similar to this one, which does a pick-up just like mine.

This dress was my second favorite. This is Jess and Abby. Beautiful dress, and this one would have been in dark red and champagne.

BUT...we found a MUCH better option!! Originally, the dresses were going to be dark red, but we loved the black so much next to my dress, and the way it looked on everyone, that we changed everything up and went with black!! Here are some pics of Jess, being her silly self. I cut out my dress, but she's practicing talking to me (since I'm so much taller) and posing with me. I think she's all set for the pictures!