Sunday, October 16, 2011

Call Me Crafty {Googly Eye Frames!}

I've had a few people ask me to post more of our crafts so this is one cute project we did for Halloween.
We love how it turned out!

This was a quick, cheap and easy little craft.
I got 2 (hideous) frames from Goodwill for $2 and $4. 

I doctored them up with some paint, ribbon, wooden letters painted black and googly eyes. 

Then we set out for some fun family pics to put in them. I wanted the big red wax lips but couldn't find them at Target, Walmart or Meijer. So I settled on these and we all took a go: 



But then we went to the apple orchard and they had the red lips!
So we did a little photo shoot.
Hilarious!

Wren has 2 pair of Halloween PJs and we've been trying to have her wear them once a week to get use out of them. She loves to sit in her rocking chair but it can be tricky to keep balance...
thankfully I was close by with the camera and caught this picture. It could not be more perfect for these frames! 
Josh is going to put one on his office door saying "Enter at Your Own Risk!"