Saturday, July 02, 2011

Wren's Flower Garden

In early May, we planted Wren's very own flower garden!
I can't get over this picture, she looks so tiny!
She was pretty excited to have her own little spot in the garden. (Notice I had to help her sit up...she was still a little wobbly at that point!) 
We planted lots of different types of flowers and they're starting to bloom this week. So she donned proper gardening attire and we headed out to see how things were going. She was quite pleased with her own green thumb! 
But she needed to check out the quality of the dirt. She even tried to taste test it to ensure the best outcome. 
Next, she checked out the durability of the various stems. "Yep, that one holds up pretty well to my pulling and yanking! Too bad I can't say the same for Mommy's necklaces!" 
Here she is without her sunhat. So adorable! 
And here is a closeup...I can't get enough of this sweet face!