Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Jordy's Holiday Party

Shell and Dan had their Holiday party this year and somehow I forgot to take any meaningful pictures. Instead, I have a bunch of pictures of Jenny bopping around the house and popping up in pictures here and there. Makes me laugh so hard!!


Anyway, here are a few that I do have. We had just taken a real picture, but it didn't turn up on my camera, so it must be on someone else's. Instead, I get one of me cracking up at Shell and Jenny.2 years ago, Jace wore this hilarious Women's XXL holiday sweater and it might have been the funniest thing I have ever seen. This year, he and Laura wrapped the sweater up and Shell & Dan's neighbor won it in the gift exchange. Billy won the Snuggie that Josh and I took. I told him to hug the snuggie and this is the look I got:
Here are some more funny pictures of Jenny. Here she is hugging Jace:
And here she is hugging Billy:
Makes me laugh!! Needless to say, it was a really fun night. It was the first time we had seen a lot of our friends since announcing our pregnancy, so it was fun to celebrate with them. I'm just bummed that I didn't get any pictures of Josh and I or any real pictures with friends. :(