Saturday, April 21, 2007

We each had our own relaxation...

We both relax in different ways and were able to both take some time to do our own thing on one of the days at the resort.
Josh and Travis got to go golfing at the resort. These are fuzzy pictures because we got them while driving by. Josh said that there were some sand patches that when he stood in them, he couldn't even see over the top! And he did pretty well for not having golfed in almost two years!! After they golfed, they went to Lei Lei's, the course bar and they had some shrimp and some drinks.
For me, there is NOTHING better than a day at the spa. I have the most wonderfully sneaky husband in the universe and he surprised me when we landed in Hawaii with a Makai Massage, which is a Seaside Massage. It was so incredible and I took some pictures while in there. There were even surfers outside the window but it was amazing to hear the sound of the ocean. Usually they play a tape with ocean sounds or music when you're at the spa, but nothing can beat the real thing!

After my massage, I spent some time in the sauna and then went and laid by the pool and enjoyed some poolside drinks! YUM!