Saturday, April 21, 2007

Dinner after wedding

We had a couple of hours between the ceremony and dinner so we played around with the camera on the balcony. We got a couple of cute shots.

The theme of the evening was drinks! I had 8 drinks, every one being different! Josh says that I drank more on this vacation than I did on our honeymoon and the drinks weren't free on this trip! Whoops!
This is us toasting, me with a mai tai and Josh with his pomegranite martini
a lava float
Dinner, again, was wonderful!
Josh's toastSo cute!With our grass skirt drinks! Everything was sooo good! We also had green turtles and a hawaiian version of a long island and then some other drinks that I can't remember the name of!MAYBE THE BEST SHOT OF THE ENTIRE TRIP:Hahahahahahahah!!!!!! Tipsy much, Josh?? Travis' dad even had to take a shot of this one where Josh drank a fru fru drink!