Monday, October 02, 2006

Thursday: Couple's Massage & Snorkeling

Thursday we started the morning out really early and went snorkeling. Unfortunately they had a surge the night before, so it wasn't very clear, but we still had fun...especially Josh. I'll admit that I still get pretty freaked out. Especially when Josh makes an entire school of fish swim right at my face!!!
Can't get by without the cheesy goggle pics!

Say cheese!!

Then went for a couple's massage that was wonderful. It was Josh's first massage ever and I think he really loved it. We got this as a shower gift from Josh's parents and it was such an amazing relaxing gift. We also discovered the steam room which was so incredible.
We then had a great dinner down at the Barefoot by the Sea. I was proud to try some different foods!And here is Josh relaxing after dinner. The weather was beautiful and it was nice to just sit outside and listen to the ocean.