Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Happy Halloween, 2010!

Halloween was pretty fun this year! Living in our new neighborhood, there were TONS of kids out and about. It was such a fun community feeling and I loved seeing all the kids dressed up and thinking about what we'll be dressing Wren up as next year.

On Saturday night, Griff had a sleepover with a friend, so Lincoln and I decided we'd have a little date night. Josh had to work, so Linc came over for a little bit. His request was that we carve a pumpkin and bake brownies. So first we carved a pumpkin...I think it turned out pretty cute! Then we baked brownies and played dominos while they were baking. It was fun to spend some time with him before the baby!
Then on Sunday, the boys came over to trick-or-treat in our neighborhood. Here's Officer Lincoln:
And such a cute little Harry Pottah (he was so annoyed that we kept talking like they do in the movie...but he was so cute!)
Finally, since I've been a little camera shy (at least on this blog and facebook) about showing my humongous baby belly, I thought I'd post my Halloween pictures. Might be the last belly pics anyone sees! I did my best to get into the Halloween spirit with my orange and black!
Now, prepare yourself...I'm going to turn to the side! Am I huge, or AM.I.HUGE?!?! Really weird to compare that picture to the one below, taken at 20 weeks!

Wren-Watch 2010 continues...no news...yet!