Thursday, February 11, 2010

Super Bowl!

We had a fun Super Bowl!! We were hoping for a Colts-Saints Super Bowl and were excited when it actually happened! For me, I knew I would be a happy camper no matter the outcome. We had Jeff and Laura over and Josh, Jeff and Laura were all rooting for the Saints.

One thing's for sure: we definitely had a great night full of delicious food, good friends and fun games!

And don't forget these two cuties...they also enjoyed lots of love and rubs from Laura and way too much food:Of course the vajunka had to make an appearance: My contribution was the football brownies (and the presentation!)...
Here's our spread:We had 7-layer dip with Josh's homemade guacamole. Ohhh my gosh, it was good!
We had jalapeno poppers (yuuummmy!):
Here is our game setup (complete with a shot of vajunka!). We played some Sequence and 9-Hole...and you will note that I have a really good hand in this picture! But don't let it fool you, Laura beat us all! Overall, it was a fantastic night! Lots of fun and it was really neat to see Drew Brees (Breesus, as many at Purdue are calling him!) win.