Saturday, November 08, 2008

halloween fun

Here are lots of pictures from our night out for Halloween. We went to the Cactus with several other couples and it was hilarious. There were so many funny costumes and it was a riot just sitting and watching people.
Josh was a lumberjack...very fitting with his big beard. (Note, he was being silly with his ears here. He looks like a cute little Dopey.)I was Ugly Betty. This is my impersonation of Betty when she's lost and looking off into space...Here are Jeff and Laura: Josh and Danny (who didn't dress up....big party pooper)

Shell and Danny:
Josh and me again:
Shell being a mean witch, me being lost Ugly Betty
Laura, Shell, me, Abby:Josh and Jeff:
Eric pulling the thong of the fat lady behind him:Here's a funny picture of Jenny dancing with the big Bugs Bunny character. I don't know who he was but a lot of people seem to remember him. Bugs Bunny is also in the picture and Luigi is almost walking through the pic. (We only know Jenny. She's the funniest thing when she's dancing.)And this was my alltime favorite costume. They were all the Deadliest Catch. There are those red guys in the background are the crab cages. The boat lit up and honked and the guys danced around the dance floor all night. Pretty clever.