Tuesday, July 22, 2008

where's waldo: the kowe version

Just an average closet until you look a little closer... Somebody is VERY afraid of thunderstorms and found a safe spot in my gym bag at the bottom of the closet. Usually she hides under my skirts in my closet but last night, I was folding laundry and saw her cuddle into here so I grabbed my camera really quick to poke fun at her in her super terrified state...much like J does to me when I'm in the closet during tornado warnings!
So sad...you can see the fear in her little eyes...

She either got tired of pictures or she felt this was safer, but after I was finished putting away laundry, this is where she was.
And she ended the night here...in her other usual safe spot...behind the bathroom door. We leave the fan running for her so it helps drown out some of the noise. You can see that she is OVER having her picture taken.