Monday, May 21, 2007

Farewell Bertsch's!

Jess & Fritz are off to Virginia and they had a little going away party on Friday. I was horribly sick so I wasn't too much fun, but Josh had fun nonetheless. We played some funny games and would have stayed all night long had it not been for me being sick and having to work the next day. I didn't take any pictures except this one, but it's funny enough. Jeremy (left) made the guys chug a beer and Josh said it had been years since he'd done it. The funnier picture is one I couldn't get quick enough, but itty bitty Jessi was in the middle of the guys causing some sort of trouble. Pretty funny indeed. We're gonna miss these guys a lot but are excited for a good reason to visit Portsmouth asap!! And our vote for their next assignment in 3 years is definitely going to be for Hawaii!!!