Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas Continued...

Here are some more pictures from Christmas Eve. One of Shell and Kowe and the boys which is so cute and one of me and Kowe....poor dog. The things that I put her through!

Then here is Josh with Kowe opening her stocking on Christmas morning. She was so excited!

How adorable is she?!



After we opened gifts at home, we headed to Josh's parents where we had an outstanding lunch and opened presents! It was so much fun and we all got some surprises...we definitely got spoiled!!!!




Josh and his PSP

Ronnie surprised Patty with a Pampered Chef stone that was on backorder...she was surprised!

Next, we headed to my grandparents' for the Bandy family's Christmas...there were LOTS of people!
Note Linc's I heart my auntie bib!

Uncle Josh rocked Linc to sleep...what a cute picture!

Overall, we had such a wonderful and blessed Christmas and we hope everyone else did too!